Fresno Fuego is committed to ensuring a match day experience that is safe, respectful and enjoyable for all who attend. Our staff will proactively intervene when the following inappropriate or offensive behavior affects the experience or safety of our fans:
• Abusive language or obscene gestures including derogatory comments directed towards a person(s) race, religion, sex, national origin or appearance
• Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
• Disruption of the match by a guest’s actions
• Guests seated in a location other than their ticketed seat
• Throwing objects of any kind*
• Unauthorized entrance on the playing field or restricted areas
• Obscene or indecent clothing
• Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
If a guest interferes with the enjoyment of the match, please contact a Guest Service representative for assistance. All Season Ticket Holders are responsible for their conduct as well as those of their guests.
Warnings and Discipline
Fans found in violation of the Fuego Code of Conduct face ejection from the event as well as potential bans from future stadium events.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Guest Services at home matches or contact Fresno Fuego at (559) 320-5120 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Exception for streamers in designated supporter club sections.